Monday, September 15, 2008

FREEBIE...FREEBIE...GIVE-A-WAY...ENTER TO WIN

LIKE 'EM, WANT ONE???

ENTER THE CLEMZ CLOZET ETSY SHOP

GIVE-A-WAY. HERE'S HOW:



REMEMBER TO INDICATE WHETHER

YOU WANT THE CUPCAKE

OR WHETHER YOU WANT THE SKATER

***THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO HAVE YOUR

NAME ENTERED IN THE DRAWING***

There will be 2 drawings, one for the Cupcake Bib

and one for the Skater Bib.

Don't have a baby? Enter anyways they make great gifts.

* Post a comment on my Clemz Gallery blog:http://clemzgallery.blogspot.com/

Remember to indicate which bib you'd like.

This will earn you one entry, make sure that I can view your blog.

OR

* Make a purchase from my CLEMZ CLOZET Etsy Store:

http://www.clemzclozet.etsy.com/

In the message to seller indicate

which bib you'd like.This will earn you 3 entries.

OR

* Add a POST on your blog advertising

my FREEBIE GIVE -A -WAY

Remember to indicate which bib you'd like.

Leave me a comment letting me know that you

posted about my Give-a- Way.

This will earn you 2 entries.

Leave a comment, make a purchase or add a

post to your blog, you can earn more than one entry in the drawing.

Deadline for entries will be 11:59 pm (AZ time)

on Wednesday, September 17th.

The winner will be announced and

notified on Thursday morning by 9:00 am.

THANKS AND ENJOY...HAPPY MONDAY.


1 comment:

rikki318 said...

Christy-
My mom said she saw you last night and I was suppose to give you my a-mail, it is rikki318@yahoo.com. I also found a site called dreammakersdesign.com that has a super cute black and blue skull carseat cover you might want to check out. well drop me a line when you get a chance.
Rikki