Monday, September 15, 2008

SOOOOO EXCITED...JUST ADDED TO ETSY

OK, it has taken me about 3 weeks
to perfect this pattern. I started out with
a very thin pattern and hated it. I thought
you might as well just use a blanket and save
the money...
Then I made a 2nd one that I hated
just as much.
Then I made this yellow and denim one and my
SIL loved it except after triplets in and out
of it, their shoes where tearing off the
binding in the legs, soooooo...
On to this one, which is PERFECT!!!!
One pocket, 2 loops for toys, safety belt and
extra stretchy for all carts and highchairs



Then came this one... and the bag, the feedback I got

from the first few I did, was they seemd to be
all over the vehicle and what did they do with them
when not in use.








Kinda looks like a giant diaper to me.


Well I am happy to say that I love the
end result and hope everyone else will too.
Prices will vary depending on the
fabric selection (price) and the batting price as well.






No comments: